ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upgraded alloys for 172 02'

A

andy27

Turini's off a Cup or 182 Wheels!
There are other Wheels that look good but I think these look classy!!!!!

clio 172
andy27 said:
Turini's off a Cup or 182 Wheels!
There are other Wheels that look good but I think these look classy!!!!!

yeh i do like the 182 wheels, can never seem to see any on ebay, and i bet they are expensive from renult, would have to have the turini's in 17inch

A

andy27

No don't go 17", 16" is perfect!!!!!!! Do a search on here for 182 wheels! You could pick up a Bargain!!!! Try typing "Trophy" in on E-Bay, I here thar will bring up some wheels and bits!!!!!!!!!!

vomboy 172 said:
yeh i do like the 182 wheels, can never seem to see any on ebay, and i bet they are expensive from renult, would have to have the turini's in 17inch

Na you dnt want go bigger than 16's really mate imo

soon: 172 Cup
what colour is the car fella.

Anthracite Turini's (buy some cup wheels and have the sprayed!) or 182 wheels (which i am tempted by!)

clio 172
Saxo03 said:
what colour is the car fella.

Anthracite Turini's (buy some cup wheels and have the sprayed!) or 182 wheels (which i am tempted by!)

yeh i think anthracite is the way to go, my car is iceburg silver......quite fancy the 182 wheels

A

andy27

Buy me Some Trophy wheels and I will swap with you! ;)
I got Anthracite 182 Wheels :D

Chocolate Bar™
no more turinis! get summit different, look at oz, speedline, team dynamics pro race etc all three manufacturers make some nice wheels