ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upgraded ipad to IOS7 netflix problem

I use netflix a lot through my ipad onto my tv. Looked round the internet for solutions but none really work.

The cables I use to connect my ipad to the tv is an adapter that plugs into the bottom of the ipad, which then allows me to run one of the PC cables with the screws in to the tv. It works find when I'm looking through my ipad or other apps, but when I start playing a film the sound plays and the film will for about 5 seconds, then the screen just goes black but sound still plays

are those PC cables HD? I'm thinking that after a few seconds of streaming netflix changes to HD quality and the cable isn't supporting it?

Ibe also unblocked 3rd party cookies as netflix didn't work at all, so I'm moving In the right direction.
just wondering if I need to purchase a cable that is HD?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
No those VGA adapters don't support HDCP which Netflix requires to output video.

You'll need a HDMI adapter.

Nissan Jewk
I stream Netflix from iPad to TV via Apple TV, works a treat - no cables. Probably doesn't really help you, just saying.