ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upgrading Early

Ok so i can now upgrade my phone as i am in my 15th month of my 18th month contract but what are peoples experiences of upgrading early?

Obviously i cant use the fact that i will leave the network if they dont give me a good enough deal but my phone is shagged and cant really wait another 3 months to get a new one.

Any tips, hints etc?

Them b******s at T-Mobile better not screw me over, i want my SE C902 and decent tarrif, god dammit, i deserve it!

Go into phones for you, chances are they will pay off the last three months if you take out a new deal with them

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i still threaten to leave if i don't get my way. Just say you'll wait 3 months and leave, you have to be willing to wait for a good deal though

Id considered threatening them that i would change my tarrif to their cheapest one and not using it for the next 3 months and going out and getting a new contract today