ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

upgrading main beam and dipped beam bulbs...

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
H7 is dipped beam, 110%. Changed mine at the weekend, not too sure about main beam though.

Went for Halfords Super Brilliance Blue bulbs, alot brighter than the ones I had on before.

mains should be H1, but whip one out to check as not sure if they're different between models

i went with the Halfords two for one offer (Super Brilliance? they're alright anyway). still, almost cried as i handed over £35 for headlamp bulbs

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Thats me with a wrong guess then! I changed my dipped a while ago and thought they were h4, Couldn't have been though. lol My memorys shite.

sorry - will be another reading fail on my part. the non xenon bulbs are H1 and H7, guessing i've mixed the two

S2 106 GTI
Just seen this post as i'm upgrading mine in the Trophy - mine are
H4 - Dipped
H1 - Main
501 - Sidelights

must be different in some year clios?? but i'm sure my old cup had the same

3 Series touring
go for the nightbreakers, they're pretty much as white as your'e gonna get, or want. :)