ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Urbex peoples?

M

mini-valver

Should be fun TBH, if we dont get f**king caught, lol.....

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
I'm still convinced its a semi live site.. but we shall see, unless someone on here knows?

Mk4 .:R32
How do you get into these places? do you have to break in? or find an open window/door ?

Would love to try it

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
If you give up the idea of ejecting me from bed at 6am.. Gems will come in afternoon...

M

mini-valver

Would have gone in, H was being a pussy though! Then we went to some old army buildings.............which weren't there anymore, lol.

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
Would have gone in, H was being a pussy though! Then we went to some old army buildings.............which weren't there anymore, lol.

tbh, being accused of dogging with you once was enough without getting molested by the perv into the mix..
& I didnt know they'd been demolished.

Better planning squidge ;) thats all...
Easy get in on a weekend maybe?

M

mini-valver

Lol, aye. Couldn't believe that guy! "You finished you're quiet chat or need to go somewhere else?"

"We just wanted to break in mate..."