ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

URGENT Concept 300 help!!

HELP ME!!!

My alarm is suddenly going off and wont shut up. The activate/deactivate doesnt shut it up, the valet mode doesnt.

The only way is to open the bonnet and it stops. ??????

The bleeping to notify if the car is activated or not is now not working.

Anyone know whats going on....?? Its doing my head in.

Seems strange that it stops when the bonnet is open, on mine I have a small plastic sensor that tells the alarm whether or not the bonnet is shut it could be something to do with this not working properly?

That wouldnt effect the working of the on/off though I wouldnt have thought.

Id take it back to whoever fitted it, it may be under warranty.

It is under warranty but the place where i did it have terrible service. Always put me on hold on the phone for eternity...literally, they dont pick up.

Do i have to take it back to them? How much does it cost from another clifford dealer?

Just go round mate If they dont pick up the phone, otherwise you could take it to another dealer to find out whats wrong and if it turns out to be the original installers fault take it back to them and get them to do it free.