ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

urgent crazy noise coming from car

Renault clio 1.2 RT
rite wen i am going about 45 50 or so and i come of the gas or take it outa gear i get this mad noise like sumthink is rubbin or vibrating proper load its pissen me of but wen the speed gets to like 20 or 15 mph it goes :s any help

thanks

Civic Vtec y0
take it 2 a garage and they will find out for you, dont let them rip you off either! wheel bearing are cheap and quite easy to replace!

Clio RS
i have a similar problem
sometimes from the ant dx comes a noise, a vibration, but it depends on the engine's rpm.
from 3000 to 3300 you can hear that, then it stops or becomes less strong

i think it could simply be a vibration of something plastic.
the problem does not depends on corners and from the steering whell i don't feel any kind of vibration...

Renault clio 1.2 RT
if it was a bearing would i get vibration from me steering wheel ? it sounds as if its coming from the middle underneath the car but from the osf i here a dead high pitch squeek at realy realy slow speeds