ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Urgent help needed re: an alternator

Clio 182 FF
Hi

Could someone tell me exactly what alternator I need to get for my 2004 clio 182 please? I know it is not just a case of getting anyone, but not sure if one I have spotted on an ebay shop would be ok?? It says it is for a clio sport 182 and it is 110 amp if that helps.

Urgent help needed please!!

Thanks

Claire

Clio 182 FF
Thanks for your responses, the link is below:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/renault-clio-sport-182-brand-new-alternator_W0QQitemZ320342025289QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item320342025289&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1689|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Claire

Clio 182 FF
Hi all,

the guy has finally got back to me off ebay and said that the make is auto charge and the part number is CA1444IR. Could someone just check that this would be ok for my 182 please?

Many thanks

BMW M135i
Thats the wrong number i'm afriad, renault part numbers are ten numbers in 2 groups of 2 and 2 groups of 3 (xx xx xxx xxx). I can have a look tomorrow and tell you what it should be if someone else can't first.

LY 182
Hi all,

the guy has finally got back to me off ebay and said that the make is auto charge and the part number is CA1444IR. Could someone just check that this would be ok for my 182 please?

Many thanks
it will be fine, as far as i know there are no pulley differences,, no bolt spacing differences other than cup...

long as ampage is somewhere near what it was it will be fine

if you really want to double check you'd need to get hold of this autocharge companys (never heard of them) catalouges and cross ref that number to a renault part number,, which someone on here with renault parts software can check