ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

urgent photoshop help please

clio 16v
Im using the magnetic lassoo tool to hilight somthing, How do i then highlight somthing within the highlited are whilst the outside of it is highlited?

I want to change eye colour so only highlighting the eye colour but i eant the pupil to stay the same.

Cheers

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
not sure if this is what you're on about but for example lasso around the eye then to use the lasso again inside that area ( around the pupil ) hold down the Alt button and a minus sign appears next to the lasso, if you want to change the colour of the pupil you will ave to press select and inverse

if you want to do the both eyes together you can press shift while the lasso is selected and a plus sign appears next to the lasso

hope this helps

S4 Avant
Or you could select the whole eye, then use the replace colour tool, select the iris and change the colour that way