ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

US BMW M3

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Anyone got the link to that M3 on a us forum? It was like the best photography/car ever and everyone was raving over it?

I cant find the link, Its on here somewhere?

Thanks

yeah.. this one
S3_22Apr2006_22.jpg

S3_22Apr2006_19.jpg

S3_22Apr2006_18.jpg

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
were these pics not fake photoshops, someone blew them up and items on the street are all shop'd in.. thats what i read anyway..

nice car tho

Nippy white cup
Amazing...I was going to type if carlsberg made cars...then I remembered that was the topic name I posted for it ages ago lol

Chris

Facelift R53 Cooper S
i remember seeing this before, i'm sure its not PS'd, i think i read somewhere that the pics were taken with a 12 MegaPixel camera

it truly is, the donkeys danglies!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
i can't get any pics up apart from the rolling ones.
are there any pics of the interior,engine bay etc?!?!

Z4
Lovely car, but how is it different to a normal CSL? It's been lowered, with mahoosive brakes, and different wheels, but that's about it?
I posted it up on another forum and someone thought it wasn't an M3 but a 325 turbo ex redline car?
A real carlsberg car anyway! :D

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
For a start its not a CSL.

Its a E46 M3, With CSL bumper and boot, A Few carbon goodies and a supercharger. Lowered on Kenisis rims with BIG brembo's. Admitedley it isn't the most modified car, But the modifications work so well together!

Mito Sportiva 135
Maybe not as easy though as importing one to the US...

Not sure if any of you have been fortunate enough to see one yet or not but wait until you see the E92 M3. It will depress you when you see it because its not yours...;)