ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

us hd dvd on uk xbox 360?

Golf GTD
Anyone know if i can get a US hd dvd drive and use it on my uk 360? Can get access to some, but not sure if it will work.

I understand the films are region free but alas im not sure if the hardware is.

cheers

dk

911 GTS Cab
anyone wanting US HD-DVD's, best place i have found is axelmusic, great service, very fast, shipped from europe and no value on the envelope so no customs charges.

WTC came out on Tuesday, I ordered it from there as they had stock in last thursday and i got it yesterday morning.

Much better than the likes of Play and movietyme who imo are shocking.

dk

911 GTS Cab
You wouldnt get Customs tax within the EU anyway Dave thats why ;)
very true, its rare to find a US supplying company not shipping from the US though. I know movietyme sometimes ship from the uk if they have it in stock by axel are the best of both, very cheap, great stock levels and fast shipping of US disks.

Revels Mum & Sister
Movietyme I s**t them

Ordered Mission Impossible 3 and Miami Vice HD-DVD and neither have turned up. ordered them AGES ago.

So have cancelled the orders got them next day for the same price from Ebay!

dk

911 GTS Cab
Movietyme I s**t them

Ordered Mission Impossible 3 and Miami Vice HD-DVD and neither have turned up. ordered them AGES ago.

So have cancelled the orders got them next day for the same price from Ebay!
yeah, i tried movietyme once, for miami vice funnily enough, it was processing for ages but finally shipped and I recieved it on Monday, too long for my liking though, just wish i could watch all the hd-dvd's i have, no 360=no fun, just better be back for xmas!

Focus ST-2
Its funny seems some people have problems with movietyme and some don't. Order 5 dvd's off them now and all delivered in less than a week :) top marks from me. Axelmusic are also good.

Plus you have to remember HD DVD are in just as short supply as the actually player. (mainly new films)