ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Usc at santa pod

Vivaro van
Just wondered if anyone is goin to ultimate street car at santa pod on 5,6,7th august? Wondering what sort of clio turnout there will be

Clio 182 Turbo
i will be there, have been goin for the last 4 years!!! i dont think alot of people from CS like goin to this!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
it should be renamed to ultimate chav fest! seriously its like all the scum from the country just get together there!

Megane r26
i went last year with a load of pals, good tbh usually a decent line up for night time entertainment (i.e big top bcm nightclub, an live stage stuff. Think it was roll deep an artful dodger last year). Plus a good wide range of performance cars. I'll b there this year for the three days partying an taking part in abit of run what ya brung action :)

Clio 182 Turbo
it should be renamed to ultimate chav fest! seriously its like all the scum from the country just get together there!

UCF could be quite catchy and thank you very much for calling me a chav!! sorry it isnt for your upper class people!!

I personally think if ya get good bunch of lads together few tents and for me a caravan this year few drinks and food good weekend!! will see you there not normal dan!

I'll be there on the saturday, totally agree with Malice though it is a proper chavfest. I'm only going for the day because a load of members of my local club are going for the weekend and I feel I should make an effort.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
UCF could be quite catchy and thank you very much for calling me a chav!! sorry it isnt for your upper class people!!

I personally think if ya get good bunch of lads together few tents and for me a caravan this year few drinks and food good weekend!! will see you there not normal dan!

aww you took what i said personal.... want some cleenex?

the place is just full of scum walking around trackies tucked in to socks, polo shirt hanging over the shoulder, hat with the peak bent and on a specified angle, can of strongbow in the sovereign clad hand and a spliff hanging out their mouth!

plus the amount of damage that happens to peoples cars is stupid!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I agree with Malice. Even the Edition 38 show has been dragged down by these types. Cars damaged, centre caps nicked etc.

Clio 182 Turbo

the place is just full of scum walking around trackies tucked in to socks, polo shirt hanging over the shoulder, hat with the peak bent and on a specified angle, can of strongbow in the sovereign clad hand and a spliff hanging out their mouth!

I did not take it personally just think its very negative posting, just like if you said you were goin some where and i said that was full of boring old people, with their heads soo far up their own ass they cant walk! Its a pointless post, clearly Ickle just wanted to know if anyone was attending, so could have just said no! Instead of you implying we are chavs cos we are going!! Admittingly there are alot of peole that go that fit that description but dont assume that all the people are like that!! But thank you for your input!! :cool:

I have never had any issues with my car being damaged or parts bein nicked!

SG9 Forester STi
I've never been before and have heard the stories which is why I've changed my mind about running my car. Sod having drunk people staggering about the car so I'll be doing the full weekend but taking the mk1 :).

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

If they have their shirts off there will be tribal tattoos on show everywhere.

Megane r26
tbh i go with a few good mates an the lads from rer devlopments casue they run in the esc competition, i'll admit it does attract a few wronguns but you'll get that wherever you go. Just a good weekend away with mates really an abit of 1/4 mile action

I'll be there with Fresh UK.

If any of you want to be on our clubstand and come with us will be a good weekend.

Drop me a PM.

Vivaro van
I fort it wud get all the comments about chavs etc etc, should be a good weekend, hopefully see some good cars on the 1/4 mile, have a crawl down the 1/4 myself, ill lookout for the cs stickers then

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I'd like to go, but I think you need a criminal record or a degree in being a massive w**ker to attend.

Edition is brilliant, when I was there i never even heard of trouble! Such a good time.

Clio 182 Turbo
I'd like to go, but I think you need a criminal record or a degree in being a massive w**ker to attend.

Edition is brilliant, when I was there i never even heard of trouble! Such a good time.

i see you well know to the qualifications of the w**ker degree i will see you there :)

You get chav's at all car shows, it's nothing new. End of the day if you modify your car the general public think you are a chav anyway.

There was loads at mod nats, no problems. There was loads at fast show, no problems.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I just don't like large groups of t***s, drunk, and with great access to my pride and joy. I've heard some pretty bad stories about that place. Even the worst of the stories I've heard at Edition are major tame in comparison!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol people go to usc to go to the parties at night and get fucked off their faces on pills and s**t booze lol! its full of kids that go to cruises!

even japshow the other week had hundreds of the c***s there! really ruined shows for me... maybe im just getting old

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol if i wanted to go out and get high i would and trust me a tent full of w*****s would not be my choice...

have fun with all your buddies im sure there will be a large proportion of swindon chavs for you to play with, in the future might be worth reading the forum descriptions before you post a s**t thread in the wrong place again...

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
You're not getting old, I'm 18 and fed up of it.

It's true to say you get w*****s everywhere, it's just most of them go to USC.

Clio 182 Turbo
lol if i wanted to go out and get high i would and trust me a tent full of w*****s would not be my choice...

have fun with all your buddies im sure there will be a large proportion of swindon chavs for you to play with, in the future might be worth reading the forum descriptions before you post a s**t thread in the wrong place again...

i didnt start the thread but good come back!! And me and my swindon "chavs" buddies will have a good time thank you!!

Vivaro van
Whats the problem with it being in "general automotive and motorsport media"? Shall i put itin projects for u to complain about, i didnt start the thread to have peope like u moan it was just to see what turnout will be like, but thanks for ur comments and wasting ur time

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
MEDIA means IMAGES and VIDEO

READ THE f**king FORUM DESCRIPTIONS!! for example under "general automotive & motorsport media" it says and i quote!
Automotive and motorsport related pictures and video links

now PLEASE f**king tell me where it says "make threads about shows that are full of retarded chavs"??? oh thats right it doesnt.

the turnout will be HUGE it will be full of morons and retards who also probably dont know their arse from their mouth.

53 Clio 172
USC threads always end up like this!

I will be going again this year and will no doubt enjoy it like I did previously but then again, my friends and I generally keep ourselves to ourselves.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172

PMSL !

Evo 5 RS
I did enjoy this when I was 17, but that was a fair few years ago now. I cba with all that these days - and what MaLicE is saying is true it's like a massive congested field of scum and benefit fraud in one massive B.O time bomb

TVR Cerbera
This thread has made me chuckle. Why is everyone getting so upset about it? Yes it will be full of chavs, and yes I'm going and yes I'm going to love raping the paxo's and corsa up the strip. I go because I used to go 15 years ago in a mk1 and it's a damn good laugh , the chavs just make it even more entertaining, I'm 37 this year and most would say I'm too old, but I really don't care. I will be having fun and that is what counts.
Look out for my blue cup on the strip, trying to get below 13.5. Come and say hello, be doing most of my runs on the Friday when there is less of a q.
Daz