ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Used ITB-kit.

Clio 172 Ph1.
Hi guys.
I found a used itb-kit forsale, its from k-tec but without the omex ecu, and also the fuelrail is missing. Can i use the std. one?
The price is about 600 pounds, what do you think of this?

ITB'd MK1
Hi guys.
I found a used itb-kit forsale, its from k-tec but without the omex ecu, and also the fuelrail is missing. Can i use the std. one?
The price is about 600 pounds, what do you think of this?

that kit was designed to use the standard fuel rail. Damn good price for the hardware

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
for the boddies alone its £1300 ish so over half that isnt a bad price at all saying it comes with extra's to

i will be selling my jenveys for £950 when there of with all the bits apart from the ecu , trumpets , throttle cable , pedal , etc etc , they have done less than 200 miles since they have been on the car , all you would need was a ecu !!

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
i will be selling my jenveys for £950 when there of with all the bits apart from the ecu , trumpets , throttle cable , pedal , etc etc , they have done less than 200 miles since they have been on the car , all you would need was a ecu !!

there is a webber alpha ecu for sale on here thats mapped for itb's only wants £150.. all sorted.