ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Utter tripe videos on YouTube

GTD, Lupo
I guess the only good thing is that he doesn't make a good living from it. According to Socialblade he only makes £3 - £55 yearly from his blogs on youtube.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Yeah I remember that! The laser pen was near the interchange in tarn. Were you in the 197 then?
No mate, had a 172 Cup back then. Only got the 197 in March, been trundling around in an Ibiza for the past 3 years!

The dude with chip sounds like a compete prick.
Seen through glass sounds (and looks) like a right dribbler.
Shmee, is err - well Shmee! Do his videos ever have an ending ? He seems to spend all his time talking about f**k all & saying tune in next time. No thanks you prick. I have a life!

I like the Renault Clio parody though, but I think they put way too much time into it.

6016801c6e887449bec2ad77d36570e4.jpg

Going for that look ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sort of the other way tbh @Pacman.
3F15D08F-F32A-46E8-9D88-F377EA6F7723_zpsija0vp1i.gif

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
That Dru video has genuinely made me a bit angry, what an absolute tosser.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I just thought it was meant to be about sh*t car vids rather than random sh*t, not that I actually care in the great scheme of things.

How to spot a r****d; someone who can't stop air coming out of their lungs when other people are speaking, so they make a sort of "errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" throat noise.
And how does Chip edit anything? He possess fewer publishing skills than the Penguin on the front of Penguin books...

Carry on.

I wonder if Schmee's had his Porsche wrapped, or still prattling on about it:rage: (I can't be bothered to look!)

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I wonder if Schmee's had his Porsche wrapped, or still prattling on about it:rage: (I can't be bothered to look!)
It's green now iirc. His new McLaren arrived too.

The place where that bunch get their cars wrapped is in Basildon of all places

It's green now iirc. His new McLaren arrived too.

The place where that bunch get their cars wrapped is in Basildon of all places
Lol! I never knew that. I bet he has it on toes once he's had the work done so he doesn't catch something if he hangs around! :grimacing:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
He just had confirmation he was picked to be a new Ford GT owner...