ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V+ Box Volume??????

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Just a quick question on this before i hunt the house down for the instructions....

When i adjust the volume on the virgin remote it adjusts the volume on the tv and not the box ..

Problem is i need to turn my TV up very high to hear which isnt right..

My son (whose 3 btw) done something with the remote the other day were the box volume went from 2 squares to 1 and i cant for the life of me work out how he done it lol..

Anyone?

Gaz :)

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
hmmm, I also have V+ and turns the TV Volume up, im guessing this is normal. But, Im not sure why your tv is so quiet? Phone Virgin?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
It already operates my tv but im wanting to adjust the volume on the actual virgin media box not the tv!!!

Black 172...KN53EL*
You can reset the v+ remotes so they go back to altering the volume of the v+ box, rather than the tv. You can then re-program it to control your tv....I'll see if I can find the info for ya mate..

EDIT, if before you had a normal samsung box (with the blue remote) that you hadn't programmed to control your tv, you should be able to use this to adjust the v+ volume....Assuming you've still got the remote of course!

Last edited:
  Black 172...KN53EL*
If your tv's connected via scart, you should be able to go into the settings menu from the home menu, then option 4 - change display settings, you can then go down to the volume control & use left & right to adjust volume...

Let me know if you're connected via hdmi & I'll have another look...