ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V-Force site now up....

The V-Force that recived such good results on the 182 is to show its head at the Autosport show on the 12-15th

http://www.vforcepower.com

Web site is now live..but awaiting all the clio power graphs etc....

The Clio kit will be on show, but carbon parts are still being made in the states....

Cant wait to get these kits fitted to some of your cars...We have a 172 donated for testing and fitting..hopefully we will manage to fit the same kit to both...

Let me know your thoughts...

James

Audi TT 225
I assume this will fit the mk1 172's also? And where and when can I buy one? lol

13bhp from an IK is awesome, any idea what the gain is on a clio?

I wont sleep until I get one :headno:

There is graphs of power gains in an thread about a month ago. I will sheach it out...around 9bhp on a 182...I belive this is the best gain ever to be seen from an intake kit on a 182....

Sorry..dont know how to bring up old threads...but do a shearch for V-Force an page 3 there is power graphs of over 10bhp..

Let me know any more information...we will start a group buy from K-Tec or someone if you are interested

Audi TT 225
You can lend my mk1 172 is it comes back with one of those :rofl:

Yeah man I'll be up for a group buy it sounds the shiznits! Was gonna buy a Maxogen until I saw this!

I can wait hehe

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
9bhp, belive it when i se it, looks very good and if its gona perform as well as it shows, a defo buy!

Audi TT 225
who gives a damn if it works! its got a little meter to tell you how cool it is ;)
And carbon fibre AND space age shiznits.... you'll see the saxo crew woffling about their new cone then you pipe up about your space shuttle induction kit and they'll all cry.

Why not include a few wet wipes with every kit for the droolers?

MKIII 138
£500 < for a induction, .. kit

:(

wtf

£500 for inlet manifold and hillpower + decat = bit more than 9bhp
£500 for pair of bucket seats
£500 for dvd nav system in 182
£500 for anthracite turinis
£500 for rear (cup) spoiler, front (cup) splitter for 172
£500 FK highsports coilover kit with 70mm lowering (better on track than two identical power cars but one with properly setup coilovers)
£500 for insuring a cup for 10months (well for me anyways)
£500 for itg + inlet = over 9hp
£500 for xbox360 premium pack + games
£500 for hooker + gram
£500 for 32" crt telly
£500 for dishwasher (1hp)

etc...

fook me £500 for moving the same airflow to somewhere less restrictive.

ohh £500 for carbon bonnet + other stuff

sorry 9hp is fekin loads and a really comendable result but i cant see £500 being a sound investment, its probably closed also and as a result doesnt give the sound a semi-open kit gives either.

£500 = basic price of cams,

also isnt the BBPT ECU swap £300 or less for a increased RPM and smoother mapping to go with spare £150 to get inlet manifold done.
also isnt x2 more expensive than the leeds guys who got 12lbft from a "superchip" application proven !!

really great though.

Audi TT 225
So what your saying is we all need 7-8 grand for a nice car with a coked up ho0ker in the back?

Skoda Fabia vRS
although i do think the price is a bit much, this has the biggest gains of any kit for the car, if you want the best you pay the price, if you dont want the best you pay less, simple

S2000
£150 to get the inlet manifold done? Where?

meggerman said:
£500 < for a induction, .. kit

:(

wtf

£500 for inlet manifold and hillpower + decat = bit more than 9bhp
£500 for pair of bucket seats
£500 for dvd nav system in 182
£500 for anthracite turinis
£500 for rear (cup) spoiler, front (cup) splitter for 172
£500 FK highsports coilover kit with 70mm lowering (better on track than two identical power cars but one with properly setup coilovers)
£500 for insuring a cup for 10months (well for me anyways)
£500 for itg + inlet = over 9hp
£500 for xbox360 premium pack + games
£500 for hooker + gram
£500 for 32" crt telly
£500 for dishwasher (1hp)

etc...

fook me £500 for moving the same airflow to somewhere less restrictive.

ohh £500 for carbon bonnet + other stuff

sorry 9hp is fekin loads and a really comendable result but i cant see £500 being a sound investment, its probably closed also and as a result doesnt give the sound a semi-open kit gives either.

£500 = basic price of cams,

also isnt the BBPT ECU swap £300 or less for a increased RPM and smoother mapping to go with spare £150 to get inlet manifold done.
also isnt x2 more expensive than the leeds guys who got 12lbft from a "superchip" application proven !!

really great though.

Audi TT 225
fmp_ said:
all that power from an induction kit... hmmm.. whats that smell.... oh... BS

And how do you know..... work for pipercross do you? seen the kit in action have we?
How about we let them release the kit and allow us to try it out before people start slating its claims!

Ok the figures are off a RR which will be a bit out compared to "on the road" so I usually take 2bhp off the claimed figure.
Induction kits aren't just about adding mythical horse powers dont forget they effect throttle response, anything that gets cold air into your engine faster when its needed is a GOOD thing!

Dont knock it till you try it! They're developing a kit to beat all present kits on the market, support their efforts and thank them for trying to give us the best tuning toys money can buy :)

PiperX we salute you!

Clio 172 mk2
BS.....Ha Ha....that's what I first thought:D

I suppose there are the RR graphs to prove it though.....I won't be buying one myself.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
500£!! Ouuch! Gruppe M ain't much more than that! 9bhp....hummm....i need alot more convincing? Any pics of it?

Clio 172 mk2
Very expensive

TBH some decent suspension/brakes would probably make the car 'quicker'

Still, good engineering and very good figures.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
£500 WOW,

I can think of much better things to spend £500 on than an I/K think I will stick with the panel filter and get the head and inlet done!

MKIII 138
Slugger said:
£150 to get the inlet manifold done? Where?

gdi do the mild inlet manifold work for just £150 ! and they have done a few cars now bringing the usually lower than claimed power upto stock + a bit more, not sure what the most gain was but i belive it was near 10break. it simply is THE best mod for the price

good jod andy`s about really otherwise we would all be spending $$$$ on tuning parts from big name manufacturers that claim loads of hp but use gimmicks to sell thier products... err ooops :)

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
Manifold match should be back to £180 now afaik. Still makes it the best power mod in my eyes (for most f4r engines)

Audi TT 225
Im doing the manifold match myself so Ive got a spare £180 towards my IK lol
But if you match the manifold, have a Vforce & de-cat then its still going to be better than just your manifold/de-cat!

I see what your saying and it is a lot of money but they already said we'll be looking at 20% off on a group buy so it will probably weigh in about the same price as a maxogen....

And how do uprated breaks make the car go faster???? rofl

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
RichMcc said:
And how do uprated breaks make the car go faster???? rofl

Go on a track with std brakes and see how fast your lap time is then uprate the brakes and time another lap, your car will be faster as you can brake later and carry more speed for longer before having to slow down to corner

Clio 172 mk2
CrazyK said:
Go on a track with std brakes and see how fast your lap time is then uprate the brakes and time another lap, your car will be faster as you can brake later and carry more speed for longer before having to slow down to corner

Exactly the point I was making and well proven:D

Audi TT 225
But you dont drive as you would on a track on the roads... most peoples cars will never see a track. I have the odd wizz around but I dont break at the last possible moment, scream around a corner standing on the breaks in the middle of cardiff town centre... as much as I would like to the traffic doesn't permit it!

IK's improve throttle response which is important for all the stopping and starting and speeding up and sloing down you do while driving on the roads. If Ive had to slow down for something then I like to get back upto speed as quickly as possible :)

So it depends on your needs I guess...

clio 200 F4Rt
best induction kit you can buy, is either free, as it comes with the car, or costs circa 3k, in the form of throttle bodies.

induction kits are total pony.