ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V3 MSA - Buckingham

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Where you been babe? havent seen you in ages!

Im driving a jazz blue golf now :) spotted you driving through Buckingham (just coming upto the tesco/aylesbury roundabout)

hello!

Hi,

Hows you?

Living in Bicester now so not around Banbury as much. What happened to the last little motor?

Seen a few black F1 edition clios on my commute to MK recently, might have to upgrade soon me thinks.

Give us a cheeky flash next time.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Hello :)

Good thanks.. well i was only supposed to be commuting for a few months whilst i found a new job.. but that few months has almost been a year, so i needed to get something a bit more solid - so my clio went :( and the golf is here as a stop gap

I had a black R27 follow me from MK to buckingham a few weeks ago.. i like them in black :D me and the bf have a liquid one..

will flash you next time :)

Yeah give us a flash next time - will keep my eyes peeled

Debating between black, liquid or white - might even try to test drive a megane f1 - not a great deal in the price so will see which one I can get a deal on & take from there.

Take it easy!