ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 255 with carbon bonnet

Golf R soon...
IMG_7328.jpg

I like :)

Guy is selling if you interested

http://www.mikemaben.co.uk/Clio/

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Whats going on with the lights? Stickers, and not xenons???? Looks like a photoshop to me....
I'm probably wrong though

Edit, not a ps obv, due to other pics, but lights still?

Golf R soon...
Whats going on with the lights? Stickers, and not xenons???? Looks like a photoshop to me....

Lol!

I thought you were the guy selling it then, you name is smiliar to the site he is hosting those pics on :D

Does look slightly chopped doesn't it

RS Clio 200
i think that looks really good actually... im not really a fan of the carbon bonnets but that does look nice...

awesome setting for the pics too on that link

RS Clio 200

check out the link... no way that is photoshop'd

front wheels dont look right in the arches either... maybe its been in an accident?

BMW M135i

front wheels dont look right in the arches either... maybe its been in an accident?

Somethings a miss with it. Probably got a carbon bonnet because the original isn't bonnet shaped anymore, that conbined with lack of xenons. And I know the wheels don't sit central on them but that just doesn't look right at all.

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR

Those stickers on the lights are what you have to put on when you go abroad so that the lights dip the other way.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
yep. it's a bloke's from V6Clio.net

Cat D, hence the carbon bonnet (cheaper than the OE one) and lack of xenons.

iirc

Da

Less
"Was a Cat D write off but repaired back to official spec (less carbon bonnet) with Ren Parts "
hmmm... I wonder where the spec is that lists no xenons on the top-spec'd clio? :S

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
You should have seen this before he fix it! major front end damaged! Loads of work went into it. I have a few pics somewhere.

Chocolate Bar™
think the carbon bonnet doesnt really go with the car. needs darker wheels or summit to tie it together, but its smart regardless :approve:

Lotus Elise 111R
That looks to be a fairly heavy impact as well. The carbon bonnet is not for me, but then neither is the price tag! Sayd cat d, but maybe cat c??