ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Camberley A30

Petrol Blue 182.
quite a few ph1 vees around this area im told, did it have anthracite wheels? if so he lives near the atrium in cambs, god i sound like a stalker lol

Photo0254.jpg

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
There are two V6's on the mychett road, with in about 10 houses of each other. they are all over dont think either of them them guys are on the forum mind.

White APE
Theres also a ph1 vee along portsmouth road in cambo. Guy that owns it lives in the block of apartments that a collegue lives in.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
There were 3 silver Vee's seen in conoy through Yateley last week end! None of them Duncan,... None of them on V6Clio either afaik.

Still not seen the 2 in Mitchett and Frimley Green area yet... strain my neck looking when ever I go through too!.. lol

There were 3 silver Vee's seen in conoy through Yateley last week end! None of them Duncan,... None of them on V6Clio either afaik.

Still not seen the 2 in Mitchett and Frimley Green area yet... strain my neck looking when ever I go through too!.. lol
I saw two silver mk1's in chelmsford with about five mins of each other the other month, sods law - I wasn't in mine !! :mad:

White APE

If you come from Ash as you go throuh Mychett heading towards frim green theres on parked in a house on the right hand side if that helps. lol

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
If you come from Ash as you go throuh Mychett heading towards frim green theres on parked in a house on the right hand side if that helps. lol

LOL... Thanks Halfpint! I'll do some serious rubber necking next time I pass through