ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 colours

Ford Fiesta

once and for all is it only avaialable in Silver in UK? is it in 4 colours worldwide/??

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Ive seen a red one, and my m8 has seen a yellow one, as well as the silver ones.

Ford Fiesta

yeah thought so. This lad came in to work and started "ya seen ma mates v6?" I asked what colour he looked at me as if I was asking what planet we were on. Erm they only come in the one colour I said no please take a look at cliosport.net. "are u sure it wasnt a 172 with a v6 body kit?"
oh dear what a muppet....

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

im with the bradford lad on that 1 hes rite and u can get it imported in diff colours

silver valver/hybrid

i switched on to itv and it was showing a red v6 blasting round goodwood, festival of speed, i want one!!!

That was Jenson driving... I sat in that V6 last sunday, though not as impressive as being in one like a bunch of us were at Bedford Autodrome with the British F3000 champion driving it!!!

Renault Laguna Coupe

Yeah that bloke (Alan?) was a nutcase - on the way back into the pits I thought he was going to take out half a dozen of our cars - he was still sideways Wasnt there supposed to be a 30 limit in that pit lane?!!

Just had a look at the blue one. £30k, yeh right !!! Is that the same colour as the new Clio cup ? If so, didnt like it - had a look over it at Goodwood last weekend - wasnt really impressed - didnt think the wheels looked that good in the flesh either.

What does everyone think the prices for the V6 will be in the winter - must admit i fancy one so might get one in the winter - with the new one coming out soon - this should knock the values of them.

Though I still fancy a R5 Turbo 2 in black :)

a dealer in chadwell heath has 3 of em! ,all silver, not a main dealer but he sells ferraris etc, the clio v6s were 23 grand which i thought was good.