ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v6 euston way telford

RS 200

Came out on to the car park tonight at the Euston Way Pub by the train station in telford and saw a Maroon coloured V6 and a black 182, bout 50 yards further down there was a racing blue 182 with stripes, both 182s were 2005 regs i think.

Was the v6 Mikes by any chance, they were parked by the foot path at the back by a silver Z4 which was my bosses and my black dynamique on the other side.

Didnt go and have a nose for stickers just incase they were watching inside and thought why is some weirdo eye up my car. :)

Chris
oh yeah, was about 19:30 when i left the pub.

[Edited by TELFORDS_LURK on 12 July 2005 at 9:12pm]

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 12 July 2005
yay we were all spotted!:D

Except for me as I arrived late.

RS 200

im so gutted, i must have walked straight past you lot sitting on the benches as i came out of the door thats in the pictures but as i didnt recognise any of you i carried on.

I went at about 7:30 with my work mates who were parked at the back there the same as in the photos, if you noticed what was there before you moved in the spaces we left, mine was the black clio that was reversed in, the silver z4 was my bosses and the blue 206 gti was my work mates.

my boss was laughing at me cuz i was fussing pointing out the v6 when we come out, when about 20 yards away a new ferrari had just pulled up. (y) nice car mike !! first one ive seen in real.

182... again!

Ive been spotted !! (black 182):D. Did notice the BM and Black Clio when I parked up, shame you missed us:(

RS 200

Oh well, hope you had a good night, i would have come over but i didnt know any thing was happening, was at the Grand Prix since Thursday so havent had any internet and missed the posts.

Never mind.