ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v6 id colours

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
What about audi tt's that came in that colour too ???
Or even some Fiat coupes ???

It's not unique.

really?
never knew any other manufacturer did a similar colour...hmm i feel like a right idiot now!

either way, best colour!
followed by the blue, but it's too common ;)

Blue is common, on the mk2's yeah, not on the ph inferior one like I have ;)

Primer grey TT

I can't get a pic of the Fiat coupe though as they are silly rare in that colour, I think there were only five.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
haha, yeah I know the score with them, does really suit the car, but i love silver too, hmm...

not that i'd be too picky, they look awesome in any colour!

Bronze.gif

LY V6 with Recaros
The deep bronze just looks like black gold to me from those photos. I like it though. Lunar grays a weird one, it suits the car I think, but I wouldn't own one. Well, I say that, but I'd own a vee in any colour, it just wouldn't be my first choice.

Clio v6
These illusion colours do chop an change under different lighting. The lunar grey looks a lovely bluey shade in the sunshine yet quite grey primer looking on a dull day.

The bronze colour seems black in poor lighting situations. Many people say "It's black" followed by "Oh wait now its definately bronze".

Liquid yellow is my favourite in the sunshine. Stunning orangey tints difting around the car. :approve:

Quite bland brown.
browny.jpg

Last edited:
  An orange one
deep bronze is stunning..and one off in the UK!

i like the lunar one thats for sale at the moment