ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 in the morning sun

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Its a stunning car.

Don't take this the wrong way, but whats the point of having a car like that and not driving it?

An orange one
Its a stunning car.

Don't take this the wrong way, but whats the point of having a car like that and not driving it?

Occasionally I ask myself the same question, sell up and let someone else enjoy it...

But I've had 2 vees in the past that we're daily drivers, and the thought behind this was to get a rare colour, low miles example and literally use it very occasionally..

An orange one
Piers just sent me this that he took a few months ago, thought it was a stunning picture :) shows up the seats lovely!

700DDAA9-9B53-4C66-A549-D5B2A1DF46BB-3551-0000024B4FEAA46D.jpg

Italian 3.2 V6
:)

btw vee is still looking EPIC !

Even though you dont drive it offen, the few times you do will always be hair raising! It will keep it special to drive. The daily's soon become Boring.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
That looks great! Never really appreciate a Red Vee before. Looks really well cared for.

Trophy #321
I keep seeing you out and about in this car, if you've noticed someone in a Black R26 staring at you before. Looks gorgeous as ever!

An orange one
Ill have to keep an eye out mate! I'm sure we could have a decent RS meet in Carlisle nowadays there's some tasty ones going about!

Trophy #321
Ill have to keep an eye out mate! I'm sure we could have a decent RS meet in Carlisle nowadays there's some tasty ones going about!

Yeah I reckon there could be a decent meet around here, I'm about to put my R26 up for sale and get another clio soon. Miss my old one like!

Clio V6
Amazing as always Colin.

I've never been convinced the Mars Red on the Phase 2 is the same as the Phase 1. Probably just me going crazy though :)

An orange one
Deceptively quick though, very torquey and pull well into 3 figures as the 2.0's start to tail off a bit