ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 insurance

To all those V6 owners - how much do you pay for insurance, who do you use, age/location, etc.?

Many thanks!

Mk2 Golf GTI

sarfend, i was watchin a programme about pirate radio there last night. There was a station called Y2K and the main man. "killer" was a proper w**ker!!!!

j,

i use admiral, 6 years no claims, 3 points, age 24, decent postcode, £1200 - but thats a limited mileage of 5000 a year. Elephant are ok, tesco garbage!

Thanks for all the info! I tried Tesco Online and it was £1350 (33, Kent, 9 yrs NCB) - ouch! The 172 is £650 with Tesco. I dont do more than 6k a year. Ill try elephant...

Bell Direct, £675, me 32, misses 35, 8 years NCB and limited milage of 5000 per year.

I had a cheaper quote from elephant last year, only by 20 quid so I decided to stay with my exsisting company, Bell Direct.

Any thoughts on how Bell Direct compare with other companies like Elephant? Do they have a web site or quote tel nos?

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

just had a quote of 1800 quid but this was non limited mileage.

25 yr old. 2 total losss (1 not my fault) 0 points 3yrs ncb.

This was with Directline.

Thanks Steve!

BTW, I was amazed at Renaults attitude this weekend. Phoned a couple of local dealers (both of whom had s/h V6s late last year) and neither of them were interested in stocking the new V6, sighting cost as the main issue.

If your affter one for immediate delivery, I think Wests of Bedford still have an unregistered Blue Mk2 in thier showroom!

Quote: Originally posted by spirez on 16 January 2004

sarfend, i was watchin a programme about pirate radio there last night. There was a station called Y2K and the main man. "killer" was a proper w**ker!!!!
I am unfortunate enough to know this prick (not of any friendship level I hasten to add).