ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Prices

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

Mark, see my post in the Media forum!

I wont be expecting to pay more than 21K for a brand new V6!

Not being funny mate, but there must be a catch with those places..........

I am interested to see what people have been paying at dealers

Not being funny, but countless people over at http://www.civictype-r.co.ukwww.civictype-r.co.uk have bought CTRs from Drive The Deal for £1500-2000 off list price, they are supplied by UK dealers, you deal with the dealer direct, you pay him on delivery and collect it from the the dealer! I think Ill save 6 grand!

Megane 225

What about the aftersales? Warranty? All the benefits of a dealer? I almost bought my current Clio from a similar place until I heard the stories..

But its a UK car, your local Renualt dealer will service it/deal with warrenty issues, they have no choice!

Quote: Originally posted by Tom1600 on 26 January 2004
What about the aftersales? Warranty? All the benefits of a dealer? I almost bought my current Clio from a similar place until I heard the stories..

i paid nearly 3k less for my 172 from motorprovider.co.uk, obviously theres no aftersales care, but as the warrently was a full 3yr reno uk deal the only time I had a problem, my local dealer treated my exactly the same as if I was one of their customers - i will never buy a car from a dealer again!

p.s. this broker also does v6s for around 21k

Mk2 Clio V6 / 996 C4S

I paid £25K for my V6, from my local dealer.

No questions, thats just the price they gave me, perhaps could have got more off? Dont care.

Not been funny but I generally dont argue over prices, never have. Too much like hard work, if I can get a couple of goodies thrown in Im happy.:)

Quote: Originally posted by Paul_CTR on 26 January 2004

I think Ill save 6 grand!
Problem is mate is that the Renault Dealer has offered me 22k for my Elise, which is probably more than I could get privately, this is why I am interested in finding out how much people have paid from Renault garages......................

From past experience I have found it is very hard to haggle over price when part-exchanging your car as they tend to alter your part-ex value if they give you the new car for cheaper to compensate so in reality you are not getting a better deal. If you can get them to drop the price aswell as giving you 22k for your Elise then that may be the better deal for you, it is different for different people. If you could sell your Elise for around 22k or a little less then buy a V6 for £21k from these dealers then surely that would be better for you financially.

I personally would not buy from a UK dealer again after buying an import as the savings are so good and the downsides are small if there are any at all as all warranty is included by law.