ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Replica Appreciation Thread

BMW E92/Audi S3
DSC00098.gif
DSC00099.gif

V6 spoiler
'Clio V6' Badge
RS Grille
Xenons

Jobs a gud'un!
That actually looks pretty good..

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
a couple nice reps there. Now i dont mind reps being made (although they shouldnt be badged up IMO) just aslong as they are funded properly and done properly!

Ph 1 172
see now why would you do this in the first place but if you are going to do it atleast buy some spacers and get exact parts

Turbos.
Yeah, the LHD red one is actually pretty decent. Grey one isn't too bad but the wheels still need to come out further.

BMW E92/Audi S3
V6 spoiler
'Clio V6' Badge
RS Grille
Xenons

Jobs a gud'un!
That actually looks pretty good..
You forgot front fog lamps
rear light clusters
Side front arch indicator panels
Remove the front aerial stork and put it at the back
and more than likely an engine bigger than 1.2 ;)

yeah and those. My aerial is at the back :S why isnt that one??
Whos is this????

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
so much s**t on this thread, the silver one sums them up, a couple of good ones though, credit where credits due

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Yep. put a spotted thread up about it....

Found out it was a ph 1 1.6 SI.

all the parts were bought from matt black, and the engine is just amps etc...

looks OK :)good rep imo

What I find funny about the replicas is that they are never usually in the proper colours, I mean bright orange ! Wtf ??

They are also mainly never on the actual reg of a vee, for example there is an S reg & a W reg rep, the first vee's (which were early press ones) were X reg & most were LHD.