ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Replica Appreciation Thread

J03

MX5 1.8
DSC00133.gif

DSC00132.gif

Thats a really good rep tbh

thats an awsome rep, properly done looks genuine. like everything apart from the shite wheels and that source vinyle... otherwise its fantastic

^^ source is the name of their shop or whatever it is they do, they're obviously going to advertise it on a car like that lol

J03

MX5 1.8
^^ source is the name of their shop or whatever it is they do, they're obviously going to advertise it on a car like that lol

yeah obvioulsy but am saying the design on the sticker looks crap... like alpine, they dont need silyl stickers stuck on their cars

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
If u look closely it has a Ph2 dashboard but Ph1 lights and bootlid (o god im a geek)

I always almost pee myself when I see the rear seats in these reps !!
Yeah your mate sat in the back of your 'vee' isn't a good look :lolup:

do they make 52 plate clios wit this shape head lights:eek:

That's what I thought
Yeah they did, but only in vee's. A mk1 vee went up and included the 53 reg where the mk2 came in (also on a 53 reg) however there is a handful of 04 reg mk1 vee's.

Megane 225+
What ever happens to these beauties?

I'm guessing they just fall apart a few weeks after being "finished".

C

clvs2222

luckily we dont have any around here mate. i did see a 182 with lexarse lights, tinted windows, crome wipers and crome 16V badges on it in porthcawl not so long back.

clio v6 mk2,
:D I think it a honour to Vee 6 owners to have a Replica, it shows how much the clio v6 is liked by many:D ,one day they will have the real clio v6;)

To me it's not an honour mate, it's laughable !

I'd imagine that Ferrari F355 owners feel the same when they see a dude in a 'ferrari' kitted up Toyota MR2 ;)

I'd love to see one of these beasts when i'm out and about :evil:

clio v6 mk2,

I'd imagine that Ferrari F355 owners feel the same when they see a dude in a 'ferrari' kitted up Toyota MR2 ;)

Why?? they all love there cars, good luck to them i say.:D

^ that car should have ph2 rear lights & a boot on it. I assume that as they have tried to make it a rep, they've gone for ph1 stuff and it may have been crashed into, so they made it into a vee rep.

Lou

ClioSport Club Member
  182 & 595

There was one of these close to where I live!! I'll see if its still there next time and I'll get a pic!!

PH1 172 Sport
:D I think it a honour to Vee 6 owners to have a Replica, it shows how much the clio v6 is liked by many:D ,one day they will have the real clio v6;)

For half a day and then they will put it into a ditch or through a roundabout...

Rctempire - that one looks passable, only because it's a converible though, usually thay are a hard top so easier to spot (just look at the rear window are on them)
One of the main ways to tell am mr2 to F355 conversion is the wheels & interior - they never have the real items. He looks to have antera 181 wheels on his.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
shocking and a real waste of money, 1 way 2 make people laugh at you, at the same time making urself feel amazing

In between cars....
I didnt realise there were so many out there!

Thats a few gallons of petrol and a whole box of matches worth right there!!