ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v6 replica

Listerine & Poledo
i think its nice.
me_1418.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
^^ +1 never understand why someone would make a car look like something its not. its like the ferrari kit for the mr2 f**king stupid imo

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
It's one of the best I've seen but I'm not a fan of the alloys and looks wierd without fogs

The best v6 rep was the one at FCS

Black Sheep
good attempt. I once wanted to do this with my clio grande when I was 18:clown:. f**king glad I never had the money to do it lol. It would probaly have ressembled this fine specimen ^^^^ FLOL

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
I might build a replica next year. I need a 4 seater as I have a little one on its way. I actually prefere the side pods on the red one above to that of original ones. They look very similar to the trophy ones.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Back looks ok but the spoiler ruins it.

From the side and front it just does not look good atall

Disastra Coupe
People are quick to criticize on here aren't they lol. Jumping on the bandwagon for some i'd say ;)

Tbf, it's one of the better rep's and doesn't look awful, just needs some tweeks.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
People are quick to criticize on here aren't they lol. Jumping on the bandwagon for some i'd say ;)

Tbf, it's one of the better rep's and doesn't look awful, just needs some tweeks.

Needs silvervisions.

Now that's jumping on the band wagon ;)

182Cup, MinesGTR R35

+1

If you have not got anything nice to say dont say it, its rude.

But as above its one of the better ones and needs some tweeks, Good effort.