ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v6 style silver door handles

One with a few more

Hey was wondering if any of you know the price renault charge to buy silver interior door handles aftermarket? i know theyre available just dont know how much. just got another new clio and its black so i thought the silver theme would look good

Audi TT Quattro

Screw out. unclip the cable.... then fit the cable into the new handle... and screw in.

simple 2 second job. all ya need is a torx bit.

One with a few more

thanks, it was mike172s item that got me interested, just wondered how much id be saving by getting them from him. just hope he still has some when i get paid!!!

one more highly annoying thing- need some aftermarket comps - obviously!! are the spaces in the door for the magnets quite deep because i was helping with my boyfriends 206 and the speakers very nearly didnt fit.

thanksx

Clio RS 172 Ph2

Sorry to ressurrect an old post folks, but is anyone selling these, or if not, can someone give me the part numbers for left & right so I can go get some from Renault?

Cheers,

Dave

RB 182

Quote: Originally posted by 137699 on 04 May 2005

Sorry to ressurrect an old post folks, but is anyone selling these, or if not, can someone give me the part numbers for left & right so I can go get some from Renault?

Cheers,

Dave
You can either paint your current ones or just contact Mike again?

Ph1

no dont paint the ones you have cos theyve got a grain in them and will show up rough.

Ive got some on my mk1 which i got form a breakers yard off a Cup for about the £15 mark

Clio RS 172 Ph2

Cheers to Mike - got them today - fitted in 2 mins - easiest mod Ive ever done, and VERY worthwhile! Not sure why they didnt fit these as standard in the first place!

Clio RS 172 Ph2

Quote: Originally posted by clairesclio on 11 May 2005

They do now, pretty much
They do on the mk2s, but for some (no doubt cost saving) reason they didnt on the mk1.... Considering that car cost £26,000 new, you think they wouldnt have penny pinched to such an extent, and fit things like nice handles, door bolts that dont rust, a nice stainless exhaust, and also some decent speakers instead of the mailto:cr@p">cr@p ones they put in there! I swapped the shocking rears for alpine components, and it made a big difference to the sound!