ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v6 test drive calamity

muz

big fat japanese bus
weird664.jpg

sorry if re post but god dam ! It went on fire while out on a test drive

Very scary

MKIII 138
i dont get hwo they were sat in a car test driving it set on fire so they jumped out and produced (if you see the full versions) better pictures than i have ever done

really top quality, not some grainy mobile phone shot ???

172 cup
I can just see it:

Salesman: "good day sir, how can I help you?"
Customer: "I like that V6 clio. Can I take it a test drive please"
Salesman: "of course you can sir, here's the key"

30 mins later...

Salesman: "Well sir, how did you get on?"
Customer: "Doesn't really go as well as I thought. I'll stick with my 1.2. Thanks, bye"

Beetle
welcome to july, its the old forum, the media section is full of 15 threads showing these picture, enjoy your stay.:banghead:

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Lol I think that's the 4th time on the new forum this pic has been posted.

I've never understood why people dont just ignore reposts instead of proclaiming how clever they are because they saw it a year ago. Not everyone spends all day on the internet.

Mini Cooper S sport
Roy Munson said:
I've never understood why people dont just ignore reposts instead of proclaiming how clever they are because they saw it a year ago. Not everyone spends all day on the internet.

Yeah I know, but this one really was posted about a dozen times in the space of a few weeks!

OLD ;)

Focus ST3 + proper Mini
Well its the first time I've seen it!!

oh ok I dont normally trawl through the 'Oh I've just washed my car pics' section ;o)

Beetle
Roy Munson said:
i normally do but this thread has had it's day far too many times, and if you keep ignoring them then people are gonna keep posting them;)

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
so does anybody know the story behind the pics? why did it set on fire? did it just overheat?

(by the way i saw all the threads but dont remember seeing why it caught on fire)