ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Vs Sl55amg

Engles Mummy
Only pictures I'm afraid, didn't think there would be much point having a tango with a 55.

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00250.jpg

DSC00251.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

Is it just me or does the v6 look s**t next to it?

I'm still lower though :)

Adam

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Go trade it in on the quiet for a 65AMG lol

Still looks fit though. Things like that can pull silver off very well.

M

M7CUO_V6

V6 looks way cooler. Although my not have the performance..

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Not a fan of Merc's in anyway. just so boring to me. i'd take the Merc, sell it and buy the Vee and a few other toys.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
clio still looks a beast but merc is gonna wipe floor with it.

MINI Cooper S
Clio looks so better :) allthough it might not have the performance the merc does, as M7CUO_V6 said, The merc still looks like something you would drive when you are old and retired :) I still woudlnt say no to one tho! :p

Tungy
Never noticed before but I don't like how the rear quarters hang over the side of the rear lights. The Vee still looks mint though.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
SL is one of the best looking cars around...how you guys can say the Vee looks better are mad as a hat.

Clio Dynamique 1.(53 Plat
I Work For Mercedes And I Know Which Will Definately Be The More Reliable And That Is The Clio, Merc`s Are Constantly Breaking Down Belive Me!! Alan

Engles Mummy
I Work For Mercedes And I Know Which Will Definately Be The More Reliable And That Is The Clio, Merc`s Are Constantly Breaking Down Belive Me!! Alan

My parents have always owned Mercedes through out there driving life and not one of them has ever gone wrong.

A Clio on the other hand...I've owned three Clios and all of them at some point or another has pissed me off with mechanical problems.

If only the v6 had the 55 pace, then it would be a fantastic car :(

After driving the 55 for a good hour, it felt like I was going back in time when I stepped in to the v6! God I love that 55!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Not keen on the front of the Merc at all.... the arse end is alright though....Vee has it on looks imo

MKIII 138
mercs are pretty unreliable i.e C classs, A class but they were released under the old boss who wanted to bring mercs to the common man which kinda isnt the point of a merc top end ones are awesome.

clio still looks way out there it will never be upstaged as it sits on its own platform

Engles Mummy
As for looks I prefer the v6, but everything else goes to the 55 such an awesome car!

Obviously its ridiculous comparing the cars as one is worth 20k and the other is worth 90k, but if I had to choose one…it would have to be the 55 without a shadow of a doubt ;)

Little video for you guys who haven't seen inside one -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNOvJcghwdc

Turbos.
My dad had an SL500, excellent cruisers and relative good value for money. A bit to big and bulky for my tastes though.

Personally i think the V6 has a much more evocative shape, the SL is generic, and a bit too pimp as with most modern Mercs IMO!