ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Wannabe! A6 Bolton

vx220
Kitted up to look like a V6! Lexus lights etc etc! looked like a kind of pearly blue colour. Not my cup of tea, but hey each to their own!

vx220
The sides and back look ok! apart from the lexus lights of course! its the front end which needs the most attention! bonnet and front bumper mainly! shame he had it painted that colour aswell! thing is its always going to be lacking that v6 engine! if you want to the look of the v6 but not the running costs then u gotta at least make sure its as true to the original as possible.

al

ST on the way...
I'm sure the RenaultSport engineers would be glad to know that all the time they spent on making the cup lighter and more nimble has been completely wasted by the addition of two tonnes of body filler!

RenaultSport Clio V6
I Live in the Bolton area and use the A6 a lot, plus mines a REAL V6! :rasp:

Would have luv'd to pull up next to that at the lights, whoever built it must be a real :clown:

Last edited:
  vx220
V6 Ade said:
I Live in the Bolton area and use the A6 a lot, plus mines a REAL V6! :rasp:

Would have luv'd to pull up next to that at the lights, whoever built it must be a real :clown:

Where abouts in bolton mate? not spotted a pucker v6 in the bolton area before! Mk1 or 2?

Megane 225 Cup
That lads is what we english descripe as fugly (fck ugly)

He should feel bad at ruining such a nice car.. although that colour is lush