ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hi all,
Have about 10k to spend, am thinking about buying a V6, really like the look, can anyone give me any advice , tips, etc, anyone here own one, what are they like, etc, thanks

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
£10k might just about get you a higher mileage V6 Mk1 ... but it's pushing it a bit.

Many of the V6 owners hang out at ...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The only sub 10k i've ever seen was on ebay a few weeks back, its a forum members on here (137699) Its back on there now as the dude who bought it can't afford it ! (something like that)

Other than that I very much doubt you'll get one for 10k.

VX220 - Fiesta RS Turbo
hi mate, im looking into buing a V6 somtime very soon and have little more to spend as i dont want to buy a bad example, but i dont have alot more just looking at around 11,000-12,000 realy as they seem to be a better rang and good milage ect:

there are some detail on my topic cos i was askig the same thing as you alomst. good luck in getting one hope you find one you like fo the right price,

Oh and the one that was under 10,000 had 59,000miles but im sure thats not too much of a problem just look out for Cam Belt change ect:

MINI JCW
I dont think 10k is enough to get a good example, also if thats all you can afford (assuming you are borrowing the money and not buying it outright) then running it may be a problem as they are not cheap

V6 Mk1/Beat/E320/Mcoupe
gonch said:
Hi all,
Have about 10k to spend, am thinking about buying a V6, really like the look, can anyone give me any advice , tips, etc, anyone here own one, what are they like, etc, thanks

Go get it!

Clio-V6
With 10 k to spend i would wait a few months till you have a bit more in your pocket. i spent £12,500 on mine plus tax, plus insurance and about £4000 of mods etc too. And thats on a mk1.

Megane 225 Cup
i agree with these guys you need really like 12k to buy a v6... buying one for 10k isnt going to be a good one.

The cheaper ones on autotrader have been on there for months now.
tbh (as most have said you'd need around 12k for one thats remotely decent)
There is the other end of the scale as some garage wants 17k for a mk1 !!!

clio v6
buy 1 ...but...get it looked at 1st...you will need a good budget to run 1 mate...

i have done a cam belt and water pump on 1 ...a grand will cover it...
70 k or 5 years, be warned...