ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vadar meets Mothy

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Gave my other half a hand in getting the Tiger Moth started. Thought it would be rude not to take a few pics. Got the car back from Colour Tone in Essex last night, over the moon! No more nasty chips! Changed my bullets too. :)

image_zps90d1becc.jpg

image_zpscc289cb7.jpg

image_zps4ccebefa.jpg

image_zpse9991d26.jpg

image_zps7b6c46b0.jpg

image_zpsae6e95bd.jpg

image_zps1b86a312.jpg

image_zpsa0e58c37.jpg

image_zps924efe40.jpg

photo_zpsaf7feb1f.jpg

Yes, thats a nail in my tyre too. Thats 2 tyres with nails now! :(
cheers

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
OMG a Moth, who's is that Dawn it's stunning...

Cars looking mint as always!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Lol yes ive had a few since the flamer ... We have an Antara, which tbh is really good!

The moth is my other halfs mate's which he very kindly lets my bf fly when he wants! It is mint, i mean silly clean!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Lol yes ive had a few since the flamer ... We have an Antara, which tbh is really good!

The moth is my other halfs mate's which he very kindly lets my bf fly when he wants! It is mint, i mean silly clean!

Ooo can I be your other halfs best friend ? My old man Would kill to go for a flight in a Moth.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Very nice Dawn! Don't like the bullets though. Oem ftw!

I'm actually really impressed you bought another BG car. I just couldn't do it. It would actually drive me insane!

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I'll get my pics up of my wife's RB 182 next to the tiger moth I use (blue like her car)... In the morning I will anyhow

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Occasionally, mostly c172's I use at the mo but i've always got a soft spot for this one. This is at felthorpe airfield in NorfolkNorfolk

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Markerboy thats cool, pop into wycombe one weekend :)

the bullets will do for now, they were a right b**ch to get the old uns off!

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Saw your v6 "OCD" at duxford, looks lovely even when it's been raining. I quite like the RS badges, a subtle mod that isn't ridiculous

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
aww cheers mucho :) It was heart wrenching, spent 2 days prepping her & she ended up being the filthiest! :(

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
You didn't see mine, I took a day out to do my LY and wife's RB and on the way to duxford from Norwich there were road works with mud all over the road,couldn't avoid going through it. Both cars were grubby like I hadn't even bothered to clean them