ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valeo Coil pack connectors - making a loom extension lead for Coil relocation

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Are the Valeo coil pack connector std connectors you can buy off the shelf? I want to make an extension lead to give the loom some more length to relocat the coil to where i want it. Dont really want to cut the loo to do it.

Any info anyone?

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Great, I'm after a male connector and struggling to find one listed in the uk. Will have to ask about tomorrow.

Simtek, mcal, Polevolt, vehicle wiring products are the places I'd be looking at but its an odd one so may not be listed. I'd give Neil at Polevolt a call as I'm sure he would be able to get hold of them. I've seen one before so they are definitely available just depends what manufacturer makes them.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
What size wiring is used for wiring the coil pack guess 1 power ans 2 triggers. Does the power wire need to be a bit beefier to supply etc? Have some 16amp 1mm copper core rated wire not sure if its enough.