ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Value of LY and RB?

LY 200
i paid over the odds for LY:eek:

Milage and condition pending i would want over the odds if i sold mine and id be insulted if somebody offered 5/6k for it considering the averagely good 182's are up at around those prices in common less sought after colours!

For various reasons i dont believe i will ever sell mine.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Milage and condition pending i would want over the odds if i sold mine and id be insulted if somebody offered 5/6k for it considering the averagely good 182's are up at around those prices in common less sought after colours!

For various reasons i dont believe i will ever sell mine.

Where did you come from????? :mad: I thought I was special!

I've only ever seen 1 other LY around Chelmsford way, once at Highlands Park, lowered, red BBPT stickers and calipers, exhaust

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
If it hadn't have been for the mass produced R26 and R27 it would have a much larger appeal

Thats why I love Acid Yellow soo much :rasp:

RB all the way for me, If only it was an option on the Vee in the uk

DSCN1262.jpg

DSCN1263.jpg

DSCN1264.jpg

Last edited:
  LY 200
Where did you come from????? :mad: I thought I was special!

I've only ever seen 1 other LY around Chelmsford way, once at Highlands Park, lowered, red BBPT stickers and calipers, exhaust

Lol...Chill winst, its only a car and even if there is two of us thats still not many!

We can both be special! ;)

RB 197 fatty
RB always looks out of place wherever it is! i love LY and would ......no hang on, i'll correct myself..... WILL have a LY vee one day! amazing!

but i gotta say, sun, rain, snow, wind, city, village, field, mud, motorway, old area, new area, upmarket, skanky........ RB always stands out above the rest. its outrageous!

3056_69268326402_703056402_2186494_6250996_n.jpg

RB always looks out of place wherever it is! i love LY and would ......no hang on, i'll correct myself..... WILL have a LY vee one day! amazing!

I've owned a LY Vee, it does stand out... But do I miss it? Not at all, love my RB 197. I know there are only 18 LY Vee's, I'm glad I owned it don't get me wrong, cracking machine but I can say everything on my 197 is what I specced and the colour!

I'm not saying the 197 is a better car than the vee or vise versa as they are 2 totally different cars.

My opinion is I think the 197 looks the mutts in RB, but I'm gonna say that ;)