ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 197 F1 Value

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Yep that's strong on the ly tax. I'd say a ly 200 is better value than an F1 if it's just the colour your after.
Screenshot_20231013_125817_uk.co.autotrader.androidconsumersearch.jpg
Screenshot_20231013_125756_uk.co.autotrader.androidconsumersearch.jpg

Funnily enough the one I’ve seen on FB is an old member on here. Sold some time ago for around 5k. Same plate etc.

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
What they’re asking and what they’re getting is another thing!

I’ve been looking for a nice LY or racing blue 200 for a while now and they sit for weeks/months unsold for silly money.

A dealer puts them up for £10k/£12k and every Tom thinks that’s the price now. Difference is the dealer will prob sell it on finance for that.

There was a LY 200 near me for £7200 for a while, 90’odd k miles. Again, was for sale a while.

Punto GT
My 182 has had a lot of interest and it's also clearly out of the price range for some that have sent real low ball offers.

I'm happy to hold out for the right buyer as there is only one other LY 182 for sale and that's £500 more and got some real rust issues.

The right buyer will come and a deal can be had. Unfortunately with each year that passes they get more rust issues and are fewer on the road. This will keep the prices higher.