ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver 40-50mph rumble/warped discs

Naples 16v
Ahh 16v problems, love em. This one is most apparent between 40-50 direction regardless, a rumble noise similar to wheel bearing which is one thought.

The other prob is what seems to be warped discs which can be felt through the brake pedal, could they be linked? cheers Dom

RenaultSport clio
My front left is rumbling under heavy braking, and I'm sure that the disc is warped, so I think its my problem (92 1.4 RT). Don't know if my wheel bearings are shot though, knowing my luck its likely they're screwed too! When I change the discs (should get new ones this week) I'll let you know if its solved it on my clio.

Naples 16v
Ive had bearings changed on both sides in the last 10k, so am wondering if it is something else or if a worn drive shaft would ruin bearings