ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

valver arches

Lupo Gti

is it possible to put 16v arches onto something like a 1.4 rt, what would need doing and waht sort of costs are involved???

Valver front arches are bolt on jobs. Theyre plastic and cost about £30 per side + VAT + painting. But the rear arches are the whole rear panel (from bottom of windscreen, back to rear window, down to rear wheel and forwards to the door bottom). These cost about £330 per side + VAT + fitting/painting.

As you can imagine, most people either 1) just go for the front 16v/Willy arches and dont bother with the rear 2) go for a proper wide-arch body kit as it costs the same as the original rear arches 3) buy a 16v/Willy.

Ive seen some nice RTs with Valver front arches, but you need to make sure the wheels fill them since the 16v/Willy have wider tracks, and as you can see from the photo, the 16vs wheels have trouble filling them...

http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_b/286000-286999/286766_17_full.jpg

Standard arches, Valver wheels fill it just nice.

When I get the arch lips grinded, itll be mint.

No!!! Its my Valver!! Spot also the Valver bumpers, spoiler and leather interior!

Just put it up to show that a standard Valvers wheels dont really fill the front arches much. So if you stick Valver arches on an RT (which has a narrower front track) the wheels will get lost!

Lupo Gti

Ok im with u ! sorry feelin a bit stupid today, must be the sun! hmmm at the tender age of 17 i fancy something a little faster than my loved RT, any ideas.......thinkin of VTR.......

LMS

(dunno how arches would have helped, but they would have made it look faster)