ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver bodykit?

Hey there I own a 1.2 clio, Was wondering im sick of my matt black bumpers... would the valver front and back bumpers fit my 3dr 1.2 clio ? If so anyone know how much It would be for a set? :)

Also anyone suggest some mods for my car? Should be getting some angel eyes soon aswell ... hot or not ?

Heres a few pics of my motor:

DSCN1860.jpg

DSCN1858.jpg

DSCN1859.jpg

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
change the lexus lights back to standard. take out the sunstrip. lower it. im not a fan of the steering wheel either tho.

valver bumpers wont fit properly...

best stick to RT bumpers from what i know.

320d
The back bumper won't fit as a valver bumper is wider, you'll need a colour coded RT bumper for the rear

For the front the 16v bumper will fit but you need the flared 16v front wings aswell

I'm not a fan of angel eyes or lexus lights to be honest, some colour coded wing mirrors will help freshen your car

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
RT bumpers. from a clio RT basically. same as yours but colour coded and the front have fogs.

the back lowers via the torsion bar.

53 Clio's & counting
what id do is cut out the slats in the front bumper,lose the rear lights and sunstrip,16v front wings will fit (as iv fitted some to a mates 1.4) which will make the front look better,a 16v bonnet too would be good,then lower it

53 Clio's & counting
slats will cut easy as there only plastic

torsion bar is a pain,get someone who has done it b4,as u need a special tool,and i guy on williamsclio crushed the end of his thumb doin it

I'll pick up the tool tommorow ;) !

You recon its worth spraying my bumpers to get them color coded or....

Also what are the 16v wings your talking about ? anypictures ?

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
I'll pick up the tool tommorow ;) !

You recon its worth spraying my bumpers to get them color coded or....

Also what are the 16v wings your talking about ? anypictures ?

if you look at any clio 16v compared to a normal clio... the front wings are wider than the normal. also meaning the front bumper is wider.