ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver clutch pedal

I am having a bit some trouble fitting a new clutch pedal to my '93 16v and wondered if anyone knew any tips for getting it on

Clio Mk1 Hybrid
I attached the spring to the ratchet and fitted onto the bar. I then used fishing braid (very strong, but will cut your finger off, use gloves) to bring the spring down to the clip on the back of the pedal.

Very fiddly to do.

clio valver
took me 6 hours to change mine very very fiddly with those white plastic spaces used cable ties to hold it all togeather so i could fit it onto the bar qite a few aches and pains afterwards once you get it all held togeather it is quite easy

hope you get it sorted m8

well its done just need a new cable now, thanks for the advice guys found pulling the spring behind the pedal the best way of doing it but I used speaker cable (like my fingers), glad its done and dont have to do it again tho