ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver Production Figures - Finally!!!

For those of you interested, and indeed for those of you whove had bad experiences with customer service, following on from this thread:

http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=2&TopicID=163770&SearchPagePosition=1&search=mr%5Fmerc&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Author&forum=0&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Searchhttp://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=2&TopicID=163770&SearchPagePosition=1&search=mr%5Fmerc&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Author&forum=0&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Search

Helen Sullivan - Customer Services - excellent help, she got back to me today.

1.8 16v UK production figures:

1991 - 31

1992 - 1,574

1993 - 1,058

1994 - 836

1995 - 908

1996 - 278

There we go peeps, a total of 4,865 sold in the UK.

So more were made than the williams then?

[Edited by White16valver on 09 June 2005 at 6:09pm]

edit: any chance of a break down by colour? :p

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^

not a great deal really was it... i bet there are flippin thousands and thousands of 182s!!!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by White16valver on 09 June 2005

So more were made than the williams then?

[Edited by White16valver on 09 June 2005 at 6:09pm]

edit: any chance of a break down by colour? :p
yeah but not that many more when you consider how many valvers get broken for spares every week, quite shocking.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Less than that. 400 Williams (I Think) in original guise then the 2s and 3s. Perhaps More Willy 3s than Valvers then.....

So mine is 1 of 278.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

Quote: Originally posted by Matty on 09 June 2005

Less than that. 400 Williams (I Think) in original guise then the 2s and 3s. Perhaps More Willy 3s than Valvers then.....

So mine is 1 of 278.
actually there a less williams 3s than 1s or 2s. 3 is the rarest.

silver valver/hybrid

wow thought there would be more valvers than that! bet there aint half that amount left on the road now.

LY 200

That explains why you hardly ever see them then!!!

As someone said look at how many get broken nowadys.....I gotta classic on my hands!!!:p

I wonder how many of the 4k were blue though!?Lol

Titanium 182

theres less and less decent ones now adays

glad iv owned one, id love to go back to one as fun car one day, as they were my fave car when growing up

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

does that mean that n reg valvers have lower production figures than willy 3s?

lol, I dont think I was really going to push my luck with a break down of colour!

Ive got a direct line now should I need any more information "for my project" though ;)

Vee dub

278 N reg valvers? :eek::D

Im buying a mailto:cr@ppy">cr@ppy run-around after uni and keeping my Classic garaged!

lol

Tom

how many have leather ?
;)

mines a 1994, i cant believe there were 800 or so produced that year, they are definately becoming rarer now, i hardly ever see any.

Polo GTi

Quote: Originally posted by Daz0rz on 09 June 2005

Doubt it, 95/96 could be Ns so combine the 2 and thats more than the Willy 3s :cool:

RS Twingo 133

Guys, I have posted a seperate thread that lists the amount of all clios left on the road and that is from the DVLA.

Quote: Originally posted by mr_merc on 09 June 2005

For those of you interested, and indeed for those of you whove had bad experiences with customer service, following on from this thread:

http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=2&TopicID=163770&SearchPagePosition=1&search=mr%5Fmerc&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Author&forum=0&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Searchhttp://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=2&TopicID=163770&SearchPagePosition=1&search=mr%5Fmerc&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Author&forum=0&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Search

1991 - 31

1992 - 1,574

1993 - 1,058

1994 - 836

1995 - 908

1996 - 278

4,865 too many if you ask me !

megane coupe F7R

Quote: Originally posted by Tyler UK on 10 June 2005

Guys, I have posted a seperate thread that lists the amount of all clios left on the road and that is from the DVLA.

Where mate?

2004 Racing Blue 182

i have 1 of the 278 up for sale, so pm me if u fancy owning a peice of renault history ;)

shameless me arent i lol

-->NV

Beetle

Quote: Originally posted by Homer on 10 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by mr_merc on 09 June 2005

1991 - 31

1992 - 1,574

1993 - 1,058

1994 - 836

1995 - 908

1996 - 278

4,865 too many if you ask me !

Beetle

oops, clicked wrong button, whats your problem with them, t0sser, keep ur comments to yourself

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Quote: Originally posted by FlamingMonkey on 10 June 2005

Doubt it, 95/96 could be Ns so combine the 2 and thats more than the Willy 3s :cool:

Ahhh true I suppose, but I know mines deffo one of the last made so ner... ;)

1.8 Civic EX

Quote: Originally posted by Daz0rz on 10 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by FlamingMonkey on 10 June 2005

Ahhh true I suppose, but I know mines deffo one of the last made so ner... ;)

I take the 278 are the ph2 vavers then? or am I wrong?? I own one tho so cant complain!! haha

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by Andyvalver on 10 June 2005

Mines standardish. Only de-cat and ik at the mo

Cool. good to hear

Mines completely original

love it that way!