ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

vauxhall dealers.

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
Hi just wondering if anyone knows how much vauxhall can charge for a diagnostic test on a corsa. my dad has bought one and taken it to a local garage and they said they cannot definatly say what it is. i was thinking vauxhall would charge abot £150 im not sure just wondering.
thnaks

1.2 16V MKII
cost me 40quid...lol now ur being robbed, try trade places that work with vauxhalls, sum have testers, the tester said my corsa was fine yet it wudnt start, lol that how good vauxhall are, ended up being the ECU, as ive always said CORSA'S suck!, lol and the car was scrapped, best place for it.

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
lol i was wondering because i read some people have been quoted up to £300 just for a test and the cars only worth £1500

1.2 16V MKII
dearler garages are robber's try otha mechanics, sum have diagnostic testers an charge chips, easy as.

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
had it done at my work today and my boss said its best off going to a dealers fingers crossed its not too expensive

1.2 16V MKII
alot of people prefer the dealer but they cost so dam much for the same job that a cheaper mechanic can do an people are skeptic in thinking low cost means crap end job but ive seen enough dealer jobs here to know the dealer is'nt all as supposed to be, an as i used to work in a garage its handy to know whos good an whos not around my local town, asking around helps, just dont think because it cost alot its gonna be a great job, get a good deal.:approve: