ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

vauxhalls new livery

The champions of both drivers and manufacturers titles in the British Touring Car Championship 2007 introduces a completely new paint for Autosport Show to celebrate their success. This design is only for the show, but most likely the gold color will stay on for the coming season. The car was showed today at the Autosport Show in Birmingham.

Tom made the right decision to move to fwd, however I think the TDI Leons will have the edge this year.

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
yea i think he made the right decision too but i kinda know all the pros and cons of him leaving rac and joining vxr. hes bin talking with vxr for quite a while i counter signed the contract a little while ago.

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
that vectra looks really bad, the best gold livery was the 1996 Jordan f1
the dbr9 looks ace tho

RallyXmad

ClioSport Club Member
  Cobra'd 172 Cup
The gold Vauxhall livery is for show only. I'm pretty sure I'm right in saying that they will have a proper livery for the start of the season.

Gulf Aston is sweet!

Heres Gulf Aston at autosport

ASS052-vi.jpg