ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vectra barge on pistonheads

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  audi a6 3.0tdi
I've just put my car up on pistonheads if anyone is interested. It'll be sad to see it go but its time for a change.

Anyone looking for a quick diesel which is cheap to run and tax should seriously consider it. Its suprising how well it drives and handles, its perfect for a nice comfy run about that looks pretty good too.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1398732.htm

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  audi a6 3.0tdi
Upto now i've been offered a nissan cargo van on 165,000 miles and 3k cash and a pimped up mk4 euro style golf gttdi. Does nobody just buy cars with cash anymore?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Black Clio GT
lol @ nissan cargo van, how is that worth £1200......
very frustrating trying to sell a car nowerdays people just expect a bargin.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  audi a6 3.0tdi
I've just been to vauxhall as i kind of know a guy on the service desk. He's took down all the details of the car because he says people come in asking for them and he'll pass my details if someone is interested. Pistonheads is a bit of a waste of time now.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  audi a6 3.0tdi
i can't even get insurance for less than £1100 i'm not paying that for something thats slow, drinks fuel and is an ugly f**ker. The vectra is such a bargain to run in comparison, insurance is half the price, fuel costs are half the price and tax is less too.

The vectra is nearly the same power but 100ft lb more torque

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol i had someone come to look at mine the other night and i told him i wouldnt go less than 850 but he didnt want to go more than 825, he came 60 miles and went back 60 miles without a car over 25 measley quid, which he would of wasted in petrol. t***s!!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  audi a6 3.0tdi
This guy wanted to swap an impreza wrx and £400 my way and was willing to drive down from scotland to do the deal. So i spent all of yesterday ringing round trying to get a decent deal on insurance which i finally did eventually, i got my brother to hpi the impreza as well, all the time i was keeping in contact with the guy letting him know what was going on. He told me he was desperate for the diesel as it was costing a fortune in his new job and i thought well i'm getting a decent deal so i'll just sell the impreza on. Then last night he said will you meet me half way at a services which i thought ok i'll do that so i agreed so he says he'll ring me in the morning. This morning no calls so i ring him up and he's now wanting a straight swap and still meeting him half way so i'll be loosing out so i've just fucked him off. Its not like i've not had interest from other people so he can do one.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  audi a6 3.0tdi
the impreza was advertised at 5k but my vectra is up at a very reasonable price considering mileage, service history and new bits. Plus running cost will be half what the impreza is so it would have been worth his while putting the cash my way.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
ok sitting on the fence £4200 v £5000, granted the diesel is going to be appealing to him but I would say a straight swap isnt a total disaster. I do appreciate its all about the market that you will get to 'punt' the scoob, but like anything it will sell at the right price.

What about negotiating a £200 deal and do the deal at the reebok stadium?

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  audi a6 3.0tdi
I'm going looking at a 172 at the weekend coz the lad is interested in the vectra. The scoob is a blob eye which nobody wants, it would cost me double to insure, double to fuel so i don't want to get stuck with it. Its not like they are even fast or they are nice to drive so tbh i'm not really bothered. I know full well the vectra is a great car and the scoob is a big unknown and could end up a money pit. The guy says its not had a clutch yet so that may be one thing that needs doing soon.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
lol i had someone come to look at mine the other night and i told him i wouldnt go less than 850 but he didnt want to go more than 825, he came 60 miles and went back 60 miles without a car over 25 measley quid, which he would of wasted in petrol. tw*ts!!

On the other hand, you could have £825 in your hand and shifted a car.

Instead all you have is a car. Thats still for sale. And no money.

All for £25. ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  audi a6 3.0tdi
yeah but the thing is i have plenty of interest in the vectra. the scooby is the one nobody wants and yes its advertised at 5k but there are others equivilent for around the 4k mark

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
W17GLE, I agree with you!!

In this climate, i'd rather be trying to sell a Diesel family car rather than a Subaru Impreza. (And the most hideous model of impreza to boot!)

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the other hand, you could have £825 in your hand and shifted a car.

Instead all you have is a car. Thats still for sale. And no money.

All for £25. ;)

im in no rush to sell mate otherwise i would of, and i didnt like the 5 people gang tbh, your right, usually i would of for the sake of £25 but in this case no.
anyway ive got 3 people coming to look at it over the next few days!