ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vee and trophy

An orange one
yes this is my second, and some owners are on their third. You can't fully appreciate what they are until you've owned and driven one. Nothing like a 172 or 182.

Agreed, I'm on my 3rd now and have also owned a 172 cup. There is no comparison. Sometimes I almost forget I owned a cup.

Trophys a great run a round second car but not special in anyway. It's not an occasion stepping in to it. Same argument when renault released the 172 cup which was nearly as quick as the phase 1 vee. Customers tried to compare the two. They couldn't be more different, though both do things great in their own unique way. Loved my cup for its rawness and drivability.

RB 182 FF
I think the Vee is worth every penny just for it's Uber cool looks and fat stance!! It's not the quickest car ever but I'd have one any day over any car in the same price bracket! Such a cool car! :cool:

Love it!!! Never seen these wheels on one before, do you have the ID packs too ? Or do you have Recaro's? Love the Trophy too.. and your other stuff.

I'll bite.

Prefer the Trophy to be honest. Seriously. More usable and cheaper.

Seriously ask yourselves if you could only just afford the price of a V, would you actually get one?

I couldn't when looking at ph1's last year. Too old and not that great for the money I think. If I had mega bucks then yes, they're a great car.

Agree with Steve as well, wheels are pish IMO.
Lol!! There's always one!
Tbh they are a sound buy, you've gotta be a complete idiot to lose money on one. At the moment they are better than money in the bank.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I'll bite.

Prefer the Trophy to be honest. Seriously. More usable and cheaper.

Seriously ask yourselves if you could only just afford the price of a V, would you actually get one?

I couldn't when looking at ph1's last year. Too old and not that great for the money I think. If I had mega bucks then yes, they're a great car.

Agree with Steve as well, wheels are pish IMO.
Being the owner of a Trophy and having driven Fred's V6 as a daily everyday for almost a year... the Vee is incredible. I'd have one in a heartbeat. The presence, the drama, the sound, the rarity... it's truly a special car in my opinion. :)

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Matt regarding your wheels mate, don't listen to the non believers on here, they are awesome and after all the hard work you have done to get them to fit, so don't sell them just because of what people say.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I skinted myself to get one and ran it for two years everyday whether it was sunny or snowing and loved it :)

Yours it still one of my favourites Matt, still got the Orbsoud on it? Made my Quicksilver OMG sound girly :D

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Dear lord I want your car!! Always Always wanted a liquid yellow V6 to go with my LY 182