ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

vee dub bus

ibiza cupra
just thought id show you another attempt im making at polishing a turd lol.
only got a few pics at the mo but this one is for a customer at work so there will be no primming in the street this time lol
camper1.gif

camper2.gif

camper3.gif

ibiza cupra
what colour is it going to be??
not sure yet as the costomer is still looking at color chips but im 95 % sure it will be cream from the ledge and up as i think they want it to look as orig as possible.

ibiza cupra
no its some old bloke, i think he a painter and decorator, apparantly he bought it off tinternet and the add said it was compleatly restored all it needs is painting then we get it and have to slap half a ton of filler in it because its nowear near ready for paint.

wait and see ;)
saw 1 of theses 2day had a porsche engine in it :O with a clear perspex engine cover/flap thing on the back looked absolutely pristine

A well built VW
Ha Ha i used to own one of these - the fun i had with it in newquay was amazin and i would have another if i had somewhere to put it

Is i going to be orange and white by any chance

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
my dad did one of these up in his youth they were a rust bucket back then never mind now, they look good when there done tho :)