ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vee replica content

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Should have

a) painted it a decent colour
b) done the interior a decent colour, i imagin it would look mint done as is in black
c) not fitted lambo doors
d) not fitted bad boy headlights
e) fitted a better spoiler
f) fitted decent rear lights
g) gone for o.z wheels
h) done the boot install tastefully & practically
i) not tinted the windows
j) kept standard wing mirrors

... i will continue to add....

Such a waste of money, but the quality of the work does look good, if those concerned had taste it would be.... ok...

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Elise, 530d
Should have

a) painted it a decent colour
b) done the interior a decent colour, i imagin it would look mint done as is in black
c) not fitted lambo doors
d) not fitted bad boy headlights
e) fitted a better spoiler
f) fitted decent rear lights
g) gone for o.z wheels
h) done the boot install tastefully & practically
i) not tinted the windows
j) kept standard wing mirrors

... i will continue to add....

Such a waste of money, but the quality of the work does look good, if those concerned had taste it would be.... ok...

What he said ^ Quality of work good, all the listed stuff, not so good. Oh and atleast this has the 2.0 lump. And not a 1.2.

LMAO at the fact good luck is written in quotation marks :p

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Hondata'd EP3 Type R
This car was owned by Nigel, A member on here called Lambo Clio. It was a 1.2 originally (and still was when he sold it IIRC), So dont know who did the engine conversion?

He has a minter than mint liquid yellow 182 now.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  120d M-Sport
I'd actually have that!

Just a few changes here and there and it could look the dogs IMO. But in its current state :nono:

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Family Bus
I drive past that place every day, get my fuel from the BP next door...NEVER seen that?!

May have to go have a nose TBH

Trader Rating - 100%
20   0   0
It's not actually that bad, colour is abit off putting and the interior isn't anything I'd ever have. 20k spent though? Someone's either lying or has been ripped off.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Family Bus
Hi mate if i remember correctly this clio had a 1.4 engine.. if there is any truth in this what is it registered as on the log book..? Im currently the highest bidder but was wondering if you have a buy it now price thanks..08-Jun-09A: REGISTERED IN V5 WITH ORIGINAL ENGINE, WHEN NEXT TAXED THE V5 SHOULD BE SENT TO DVLA FOR CORRECTION, TO TAKE THE VEHICLE OUT OF AUCTION NOW WOULD BE UNFAIR ON THE THE POTENTIAL BUYERS THAT HAVE VIEWED THE VEHICLE AT THIS STAGE, 2 OF WHICH HAVE TRAVELLED A LONG WAY TO VIEW. REGARDS CENTEX

Huh? So it's not even an original Ph1?