ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Phase 1 172's

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  BMW M135i
Yeah but the mods can be used to knock the price down.

I know a few people are looking for them so i thought this might make it easier for them.

With the reserve not met on the last one, could offer a low price with cash in hand?

Ian

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Focus TDCi
What's up with it Danny? Advert seems well written and it looks in good condition.. maybe a few too many replacement parts..?

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  audi a6 3.0tdi
The last one will be good with new mounts and geabox. You'll not have to worry about doing the clutch again unless you can't drive for s**t. Plus its the best colour you can get by far. The exhaust will be better than standard as well as they always feel crap with standard exhausts.

4k for the first one lol...Dreamers

Last edited:

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
What's up with it Danny? Advert seems well written and it looks in good condition.. maybe a few too many replacement parts..?

Its on Piston Heads aswell mate and its described as being "faster than a Type R" I kinda get the impression that its been "enjoyed"

I might be wrong but I'm a bit sceptical over claims of what they can beat on the road.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Audi TT
RSTuner = +15bhp according to the blue one with the funny angled exhaust?!?! LOL.

The first one is way overpriced.

Silver one sounds nice but the BIN price is a bit OTT surely even with the low miles?