ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Veilside Fortune RX7

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A terrible one
You guys are on crack. RX7's look better standard.
So wrong! Whilst I admit this kits is full on, the front end needs some added oomph to really work. The Mazdaspeed front bumper for example.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'll have to agree to disagree. :grinning:

RX-7%20Spirit%20R%20Type%20A%20blue%20front.jpg

Perfection.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Considering it's a Veilside kit it doesn't actually look that bad.

Stock is still better, but at least this isn't totally s**t.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
We'll have to agree to disagree. :grinning:

RX-7%20Spirit%20R%20Type%20A%20blue%20front.jpg

Perfection.
Totally agree with @TomSx on this - the standard car looks MUCH better. Even the MazdaSpeed version looks too try-hard and a bit Halfordsy.

That said, I'd have it any day of the week over the VeilSide offering. If I had a damaged Rexy going in for bodywork, I'd be mortified that the vehicle equivalent of Quasimodo and Mrs. Elephant-Man's revenge-laced nasty f**k, would be handed back to me after nine months.

And people pay for this to be done to their cars? 😧

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks ca bit crap tbh, I know it's a 90's car, but I didn't realise people still did this sort of thing.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
That is absolutely horrid. Wow.

Standard is infinite times better, but hey there's not many out there to choose from 😞 I'm not completely adverse to modified ones, I mean this one's okay(ish)

s-l1600.jpg

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  SG9 Forester STi
Yep, with Tom on this one. That mazdaspeed front bumper is bloody awful. Reminded me for some reason of the lights on that Toyota WiLL v1 🙈

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does it look as good as a proper RX7? Not really.

Does it look bad? No. If it was launched as a car of its own then I guarantee a lot more would like it. I like it, but not in that colour.